Confessions of a Mombie

All our lives we've been warned of the dangers of doing drugs. No one tells you that Motherhood kills brain cells. Just how many episodes of "Blue's Clues" one can watch without doing serious damage is still a matter in much need of investigation. Let this blog serve as a warning to all of the dangers that come with loving three tiny creatures wholly and unconditionally. It is an addiction, an obsession... and the world's best high.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Top Seven Reasons I Haven't Blogged in Seven Months

7: Knitting. Thanks to little help from my best friend Heather, it has become an obsession. So many things I want to make and so little time. However, this is also what led me BACK to my blog - the chance to showcase my work and find fellow addicts with whom to share the crazy knitting high.

6: Livejournal. In addition to countless blogs, the communities on there effectively monopolize my (VERY) limited computer time.

5: Flylady. I am trying to get my house clean/organized and one of the other FASRI parents suggested this site. I has actually attempted it once before but am making much more of an effort this time and am starting to see the results.

4: Babson College. Leo's MBA Program takes him away from us anywhere from 2-4 nights/week. To say nothing of the countless hours of homework/groupwork and random Saturdays. In fact, he is there right now!

3:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's 4.5 now and almost 2 months into a new school year. Since September she has already attended three birthday parties and has another one on her schedule for Halloween weekend (In addition to a Halloween party and a field trip that same week)
2:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2.5 and dancing on the table as we speak...Need I say more?

And the number 1 reason I have not been blogging for the last seven months (drumroll please....)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Her name is Sophie Helene and I am at her mercy. At seven months old she has the entire household wrapped around her very little little finger. Gave us quite a scare in the beginning, too, with some internal bleeding that landed her several days in the NICU. She's healthy as a horse now, though, nursing like a champ and weighing in at a petite but sturdy 15 pounds. The mark around her eye is a Strawberry Hemangioma, which should fade as she gets older :).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home