Confessions of a Mombie

All our lives we've been warned of the dangers of doing drugs. No one tells you that Motherhood kills brain cells. Just how many episodes of "Blue's Clues" one can watch without doing serious damage is still a matter in much need of investigation. Let this blog serve as a warning to all of the dangers that come with loving three tiny creatures wholly and unconditionally. It is an addiction, an obsession... and the world's best high.

Friday, October 20, 2006

A Stitch in Time...

So, as I mentioned in my last post, I've learned to knit and what started as a hobby has quickly turned into an obsession. Not a day goes by without yet another project added to my already miles-long list. So far, my completed objects include a stocking cap for Simon, a cute little 1920's-style hat for Sophie and a twisted-rib watch cap for Leo. On the needles right now are an Irish Hiking Scarf being knit in a blue-grey vintage Irish wool and a reversible double-knit pirate hat for my nephew Danny.

Simon's Hat:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sophie's Hat:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Leo's Hat - need to get pics of him modeling it...this is lying flat, and a bizarre aerial view of it on my head:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My first cables:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Danny's Hat in progress (not looking like much yet, lol):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home